NOVADIP BIOSCIENCES is an innovative biotech company, based in the Walloon Region (Mont-Saint-Guibert), with a strong expertise in the development of a unique 3M³ tissue regeneration platform, which utilizes adipose-derived stem cells within a 3-dimensional extracellular matrix, to drive multiple product classes, Novadip’s mission is to provide innovative solutions for patients with limited or no effective treatment options.
If you are sharing the vision of developing life-improving and life-saving products and if you are looking for new challenges amongst a dynamic and innovative team, consider collaboration with this fast-growing company.
In order to support this challenging development, NOVADIP BIOSCIENCES is actively looking for (m/f/x):
As a QC Technician, you will be in charge of operational activities related to the development and validation of analytical methods, quality control of batches of the NOVADIP-BIOSCIENCES’s novel regenerative medicines. Your main responsibilities are as follows:
- Performing analytical method development, qualification and validation
- Performing quality control testing (including reporting and validation)
- Controlling and maintaining the environment (equipment and facilities)
- Writing and reviewing of working instructions/standard operating procedures related to QC activities
- Writing, and reviewing of protocols related to QC activities
- Ensure compliance to GMP requirements and laboratory procedures
- Managing logistic tasks related to QC activities
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Biotechnology/Biology or equivalent relevant experience.
- Hands on experience in a cGMP environment is mandatory.
- Very good theoretical knowledge and practical experience in cell culture, immunoassays (ELISA, Flow cytometry, immunohistochemistry) and bioassays are mandatory
- Hands on experience in stem cell culture is a strong asset.
- Knowledge and experience in molecular biology (PCR, Q-PCR) is an asset.
- Flexible, concerned about the quality of work and respectful of planning.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Rigorous, well-organized, meticulous and conscientious person with excellent teamwork spirit and interpersonal skills.
- A full-time permanent position in a growing team.
- To work in a human-sized, dynamic, respectful and professional environment.
- The opportunity to take part in a challenging scientific and business growth.
- An attractive salary package with advantages.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.