NOVADIP-BIOSCIENCES is an innovative biotech company, based in the Walloon Region (Mont-Saint-Guibert), with a strong expertise in the development of novel regenerative medicines. This human-sized structure is a leader in first-in-class treatments for hard and soft tissues.
If you are sharing the vision of developing life-improving and life-saving products and if you are looking for new challenges amongst a dynamic and innovative team, consider collaboration with this fast growing company.
In order to support this exciting development, we are looking for a (m/f):
QC Technician (m/f)
As a QC Technician, you will be in charge of operational activities related to the development and validation of analytical methods, quality control of batches of the NOVADIP-BIOSCIENCES’s novel regenerative medicines.
Your main responsibilities are as follows:
- Performing analytical method development, qualification and validation
- Performing quality control testing (including reporting and validation)
- Controlling and maintaining the environment (equipment and facilities)
- Writing, checking and validation of protocols related to QC activities
- Ensure compliance to GMP requirements and laboratory procedures
- Managing logistic tasks related to QC activities
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Biotechnology/Biology or equivalent relevant experience.
- Hands on experience in a cGMP environment is mandatory
- Very good theoretical knowledge and practical experience in cell culture, immunoassays (ELISA, Flow cytometry, immunohistochemistry) and bioassays are mandatory
- Hands on experience in stem cell culture is a strong asset.
- Knowledge and experience in molecular biology (PCR, Q-PCR) is an asset.
- Flexible, concerned about the quality of work and respectful of planning.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Rigorous, well-organized, meticulous and conscientious person with excellent teamwork spirit and interpersonal skills.
- A full-time permanent position (40h/week) in a growing team.
- To work in a human-sized, dynamic, respectful and professional environment.
- The opportunity to take part in a challenging scientific and business growth.
- An attractive salary package with several advantages.
Please send your CV to email@example.com. Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.