GMP Manufacturing Technician
NOVADIP-BIOSCIENCES is an innovative biotech company, based in the Walloon Region (Mont-Saint-Guibert), with a strong expertise in the development of novel regenerative medicines. NOVADIP-BIOSCIENCES develops a family of new generation therapies for hard & soft tissue reconstruction from adipose stem cells.
NOVADIP-BIOSCIENCES shows the ambition to grow to a worldwide class, with a successful closing of a 28M€ fund raising. Its main objective for the coming years is to perform clinical validation and process industrialization of its main compounds NVD-001 and NVD-003 and to develop its other new products.
In order to support this challenging development, Novadip is actively looking for a:
GMP Manufacturing Technician (m/f)
As a GMP manufacturing technician, you will be in charge of cell culture and operational activities related to the production of clinical batches and industrialization of the NOVADIP-BIOSCIENCES’s novel regenerative medicines.
Your main responsibilities are as follows:
- Being daily in contact with aseptic techniques under a cGMP environment
- Performing cell culture activities in clean rooms to produce stem cell therapeutics (ATMPs).
- Controlling and maintaining the environment (equipment and facilities).
- Managing raw materials, final products and wastes
- Establishment, checking, validation and implementation of procedures
- Contribution to activities related to the industrialization of processes and development of industrial facilities.
- Bachelor in Biotechnology/Applied Biology or equivalent relevant experience.
- Hands on experience in aseptic techniques in clean rooms (Grade A/B) is mandatory.
- Hands on experience in a GMP environment is mandatory.
- Hands on experience in cell culture and stem cell culture is a strong asset.
- Flexible, concerned about the quality of work and respectful of planning.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Rigorous, well-organized, meticulous and conscientious person with excellent teamwork spirit and interpersonal skills.
- A full-time permanent position in a growing team.
- To work in a human-sized, dynamic, respectful and professional environment.
- The opportunity to take part in a challenging scientific and business growth.
- An attractive salary package with several advantages.
Please send your CV to email@example.com. Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.